PR to make MAX_BATCH_SIZE configurable in source-facebook-marketing

Hi there,

I opened this PR earlier today: source-facebook-marketing: allow configuration of MAX_BATCH_SIZE by keiththompson · Pull Request #14267 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub

The test account I’m using hasn’t got the necessary business manager permissions required to run all of the Integration and Acceptance tests. My unit tests are passing fine. Is it possible for a core contributor to run these tests with credentials that are valid?

Hi @keiththompson, I just run the tests on the CI from your PR. Feel free to track the results. If needed, let’s continue the discussion on the PR directly please.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.