Structured columns are not handled by airbyte (MongoDB as the source )

Hey Team ,
I have a concern .I am moving the data from MongoDB to BIgquery and all the nested columns are there in the raw table but the final table the values are null .I tried this same in the month of December at that time the json objects were coming in the string format but now it is coming blank .Can anyone help me to resolve this .
using mongoDB version- 0.1.13
alsoi did some research and figured that json values which are of structure type are getting captured by the json_extract function and not by json_extract_scalar function.How can i change the json_extract_scalar by json_extract in the code ?

Hi @Piyush
Could you please share a sample of a raw table records and a screenshot of the final table that has these records?

alsoi did some research and figured that json values which are of structure type are getting captured by the json_extract function and not by json_extract_scalar function.How can i change the json_extract_scalar by json_extract in the code ?

Could you explain why you want this change and where you found it in our code base? If you want a different transformation behavior I can suggest you to implement a custom transformation using DBT: Transformations with Airbyte \(Part 3/3\) | Airbyte Documentation