401 Client Error during Netsuite to MySQL initial sync

Summary

Issue with 401 Client Errors occurring randomly during the initial sync process from Netsuite to MySQL, despite successful configuration and testing. Error happens midway through the sync after extracting thousands of invoice records. API call works fine in Postman with the same credentials.

Question

Hello, I’m trying to set up a connection between Netsuite (Source) and MySQL (Destination) and I’m having a weird issue during my initial sync. For reference, both source and destination configuration and testing pass. But when I attempt an initial sync I’m consistently getting 401 Client Errors midway through the sync, like so:

401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url: https://****.suitetalk.api.netsuite.com/services/rest/record/v1/invoice/463847?expandSubResources=True
This error is particularly odd because it seems to happen randomly in the middle of a sync after already successfully extracting thousands of invoice records. And when I test the exact same API call in Postman, w/ the exact same user credentials I have set in AirByte, it works totally fine. I am using AirByte cloud to host. I appreciate the help!

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.