Adding end date to low-code connector

Summary

Add functionality to low-code connector to calculate ‘end date’ as ‘config[‘from’] + timedelta(30 days)’

Question

Hello team!
Is it possible to add to low-code connector “end date” that is equal to config[“from”] + timedelta (30 days)?
something like this
requester:
type: HttpRequester
url_base: “https://hq1.appsflyer.com/api/
http_method: “GET”
authenticator:
type: BearerAuthenticator
api_token: “{{ config[‘access_token’] }}”
request_parameters:
to: “{{ config[‘from’]+ daydelta(30) }}”
timezone: “{{ config[‘timezone’] }}”
request_headers:
accept: “text/csv”

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here.
Join the conversation on Slack

Click here if you want to access the original thread.

`["low-code-connector", "end-date", "config", "timedelta"]`

<@U033JKD3W8G>, can you assist me? I’m trying to use dates from the config. I understand it’s possible with now_utc(), but I’m unsure if it works with macros that typically return string values like datetime_format

Some examples I got from the codebase are:
datetime: "{{ config.get('start_date') or day_delta(-3650, '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%SZ') }}"

<@U01MMSDJGC9> thank you for your reply! <@U033JKD3W8G> can you please check the previous message :pray:

hello,

Marcos is right, support for manipulating datetimes is kind of shaky so there isn’t a way to apply the transformation on the config value.

It looks like we have macros to go from a datetime -> string, but not the other way which is a blocker for this use case

<@U033JKD3W8G> <@U01MMSDJGC9> Thank you for your reply! What can you suggest me in this case, I have created low code connector and run it in airbyte with the current date and now we need to download data of previous 90 days, but airbyte api can gave data only for 31 out of the last 90 days, so i kinda need something like a window. Can you maybe give any example of other api with such implementation please?