- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: JOB_MAIN_CONTAINER_MEMORY_REQUEST=1Gi, JOB_MAIN_CONTAINER_MEMORY_LIMIT=1Gi
- Deployment: Kubernetes v1.22.9
- Airbyte Version: v0.39.17-alpha
- Source name/version: Postgres v0.4.18
- Destination name/version: Snowflake v0.4.30
- Step: Reset
- Description: I have a connection with five tables, all incremental + deduped history. I needed to change the key for tracking changes so I reset the data and re-synced. Then I was alerted by my team about duplicates in the data of these tables. I noticed that after running a reset, the _SCD tables were not being emptied and continued to have the old data. I truncated the _SCD tables after a reset and then duplicates did not appear.
I have attached an image of an _SCD table still having rows after running a reset.