- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 100 GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.40.26
- Source name/version: Amazon Selling Partner v. 0.2.30
- Destination name/version: MySQL v. 0.1.20
- Step: The issue is happening during sync
I want to sync and transform “GET_FLAT_FILE_ALL_ORDERS_DATA_BY_LAST_UPDATE_GENERAL” and “get_v2_settlement_report_data_flat_file”.
It seems to fill the temp and transformed tables but after an hour i get this error:
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://sellingpartnerapi-eu.amazon.com/reports/2021-06-30/documents/amzn1.spdoc.1.4.eu.6dde8110-7f4e-4cdc-8981-9e2f701b54f7.T135ND9ACUT3YX.1117?MarketplaceIds=A1PA6795UKMFR9
I changed the value of “Max wait time for reports (in seconds)” to 7200 so it should have 2 hours to create the report.
Im confused wether this is caused by missing permission or something else since it throws the error after such long time syncing.
Logs for sync of GET_FLAT_FILE_ALL_ORDERS_DATA_BY_LAST_UPDATE_GENERAL
16ce1edb_e6f9_4500_8b47_79e03fa45ebd_logs_102_txt.txt (145.2 KB)
Logs for sync of get_v2_settlement_report_data_flat_file
16ce1edb_e6f9_4500_8b47_79e03fa45ebd_logs_97_txt.txt (263.5 KB)
Hello there! You are receiving this message because none of your fellow community members has stepped in to respond to your topic post. (If you are a community member and you are reading this response, feel free to jump in if you have the answer!) As a result, the Community Assistance Team has been made aware of this topic and will be investigating and responding as quickly as possible.
Some important considerations that will help your to get your issue solved faster:
- It is best to use our topic creation template; if you haven’t yet, we recommend posting a followup with the requested information. With that information the team will be able to more quickly search for similar issues with connectors and the platform and troubleshoot more quickly your specific question or problem.
- Make sure to upload the complete log file; a common investigation roadblock is that sometimes the error for the issue happens well before the problem is surfaced to the user, and so having the tail of the log is less useful than having the whole log to scan through.
- Be as descriptive and specific as possible; when investigating it is extremely valuable to know what steps were taken to encounter the issue, what version of connector / platform / Java / Python / docker / k8s was used, etc. The more context supplied, the quicker the investigation can start on your topic and the faster we can drive towards an answer.
- We in the Community Assistance Team are glad you’ve made yourself part of our community, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions and resolve the problems as quickly as possible. Expect to hear from a specific team member as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and attention.
The Community Assistance Team
I’ve got an assumption on why this error happens:
The Access token used to authorize has a duration of 3600 second (1 hour).
Amazon states that this token has to be refreshed, with the refresh token, before it runs out.
Or use the same duration as set for Maximum Session Duration for the IAM-Role (which i set to 4 hours)
I’m going to open an issue on github since this sounds like a missing functionality in the amazon connector
Thanks for finding the path to solution Alexander. If possible share the Github issue here.