Best practices for Amazon SPAPI extract with rate limit exceeded errors

Summary

Guide or best practices for handling rate limit exceeded errors when setting up Amazon SPAPI extract with multiple streams enabled.

Question

Hey Y’all, I’m working on setting up a Amazon SPAPI extract with many of the streams enabled. Unsurprisingly I’m running into rate limit exceeded errors. Is there a guide or set of best practices I should be following? I’m not sure if there is any info I can provide to be more specific as it seems the answer is to “do extract – but slower.”

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.