BigQuery error. (schema issue)

Hi All,
I’m working with a custom connector, and I’m facing some issues while loading the data in BigQuery.

I have attached one record from the API.
And the relative schema that I’m have for the connector.

When loading the data in, the error is as follows.
“no field assigned_members.data.bq_array”.

So the questions is
What should the type for an array of object, because I tried “type”:“object” and “type”:“array” both results into an error.

record.txt (1.1 KB)
schema.txt (1.8 KB)

JSON parsing error in row starting at position 0: No such field: assigned_members.data.big_query_array

the error, that i’m facing.

Hey, could you please share your sync logs? It would help to understand the context in which the error is triggered.
datashould use the "type": [array] but you should declare the type of the items in the array with the items key:
e.g :

{ "$schema": "http://json-schema.org/draft-07/schema#", "type": "object", "properties": { "assigned_members": { "type": "object", "properties": { "url": { "type": ["string", "null"] }, "next_url": { "type": ["string", "null"] }, "object": { "type": ["string", "null"] }, "data": { "type": ["array", "null"], "items": { "type": ["object", "null"], "properties": { "url": { "type": ["string", "null"] }, "is_primary": { "type": ["boolean", "null"] }, "object": { "type": ["string", "null"] }, "ref_object": { "type": ["string", "null"] } } } } } } }}

@alafanechere Thanks Augustin It worked!
When I try using GCS staging it fails.
Here, is the log do I need to make some changes to the schema for bq gcs staging to work.

I have attached the log file.
logs-317.txt (18.4 KB)

Hey Team,

The issue has been resolved thank you so much for all the help

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.