Can't get all jira Users

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
  • Deployment: Docke
  • Source: Jira Version: 0.2.20
  • Destination: Clickhouse Version: 0.1.7
  • Airbyte Version: 0.39.1-alpha
  • Description: I am trying to load jira users to clickhouse. Unfortunately, in my destination i get only 50 first users, that start with the letter A (displayName). I use Full Refresh | Overwrite mode and it works fine. But the number of users stay the same, 50.
    Please, help solve this problem.

Thanks

Hi, I think this is a bug existing in this connector related to pagination management. I opened an issue on our GitHub repo here. Please subscribe to it to receive updates.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.