• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Amazon Linux 2
  • Memory / Disk: 4GB / 8gb for postgresql and 2 for rest
  • Deployment: ec2
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.65-alpha
  • Source name/version: mongodb
  • Destination name/version: snowflake
  • Step: creating the connection to mongodb
  • Description: I’m trying to connect to MongoDB atlas using connection URI and get an error

I’m trying to setup a MongoDB Atlas connection. I’m using a connection URI I got (including user/pwd in the URI).
I get the following error message:
Internal Server Error: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records. (Service: S3, Status Code: 403,...

When connecting to the same mongo using Mongo Compass I can access it without a problem.

Hello @gluz,
I’m confused that you have an AWS related error message. Is this message coming from the connection test failure?
If you have set up your Airbyte instance to store logs on S3 it might be related to this authentication and not the connection to Atlas. Do you mind sharing a bit more logs please?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.