Developing on helm Chart

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: EKS cluster, kubernates Version 1.19
  • Deployment: Kubernetes deployment
  • Airbyte Version: 0.38.3-alpha
  • Description:
    When I ran airbyte with docker-compose in EC2, I built an image of a custom connector through the command below within the instance.
    ./gradlew :airbyte-integrations:connectors:connector-name:build
    But now that airbyte is running in the Kubernetes cluster through Helm chart, I don’t know how to build an image of a custom connector.
    Even when I looked up the documents, they were either kustomize-based or unhelpful.
    Do you have any documents for reference?

Hey, If you want to deploy a customer connector image to an Airbyte instance you first need to build it and push it to a docker registry. We have related documentation here that will explain how to set up and use a private docker registry with Airbyte on Kubernetes. Let me know if this help.

1 Like

I missed looking at the document. Thanks to you, I solved it well Thank you very much. Another question, is there any way to remove the custom connector registered in the UI?

Thanks to you, I solved it well

Great!

Another question, is there any way to remove the custom connector registered in the UI?

Not yet. We do have an API endpoint to delete connectors but the front-end implementation is not ready yet. You can find the API documentation here and you can call the following endpoints:

• /v1/destination_definitions/delete
  • /v1/source_definitions/delete
1 Like

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.