- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version: debian-10
- Memory / Disk: 16GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.26-alpha
- Source name/version: Salesforce 1.0.2
- Destination name/version: BigQuery 1.0.2
- Step: Salesforce incremental failed and recovered automatically
- Description: I had a incremental salesforce job that faield 3 timess and then it recover on it’s own. I’m wondering if I should be worried about lost data or the airbyte scheduler caught up with the next run?
Hey @i-zaykov ideally we use state and pull the data in the later syncs so data should not be lost
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.