DynamoDB Error "com.amazonaws.services.dynamodbv2.document.TableWriteItems.getItemsToPut()" is null

Hi All, I’m new to Airbyte and was pointed here from their Slack channel. I’m trying to setup a MSSQL to DynamoDB connection. I have the source and destination setup successfully but when I try to sync I get this error:

2022-05-05 17:51:32 destination > 2022-05-05 17:51:32 INFO i.a.i.d.d.DynamodbWriter(close):161 - Data writing completed for DynamoDB.
2022-05-05 17:51:32 destination > 2022-05-05 17:51:32 ERROR i.a.i.d.d.DynamodbWriter(close):159 - Cannot invoke "java.util.Collection.size()" because the return value of "com.amazonaws.services.dynamodbv2.document.TableWriteItems.getItemsToPut()" is null

Can someone point me in the best direction to resolve?
Thanks!

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Windows
  • Memory / Disk: 16GB /1TB
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: Latest
  • Source name/version: MS SQL
  • Destination name/version: Dynamo DB
  • Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source? During Sync
  • Description: Above

Hello Kyle, can you update the template with your env values and share the complete log to read the complete error stacktrace?

Log file is attached, I’m not sure what you mean by en values?

logs-16.txt (391.6 KB)

Change values in this file: https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/blob/master/.env

Looks you’re trying to sync some functions from MSSQL, could you disable it and test again?

2022-05-06 16:59:46 e[44msourcee[0m > java.lang.RuntimeException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Parameters were not supplied for the function 'dbo.ufnGetContactInformation'.2022-05-06 16:59:46 e[44msourcee[0m > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Parameters were not supplied for the function 'dbo.ufnGetContactInformation'.

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.