Enhancing LinkedIn Ads Connector in Airbyte for More Detailed Data Extraction

Summary

User wants to extract more detailed information such as image URLs, copies, and text from LinkedIn Ads using Airbyte. Looking for guidance on modifying configuration or enhancing the LinkedIn Ads connector to include additional fields.

Question

Hello everyone, I’m currently using Airbyte to transfer LinkedIn Ads data to BigQuery. However, I’m only receiving limited data in the form of urn:li:sponsoredCreative:156410194. I need to extract more detailed information such as image URLs, copies, and text from my LinkedIn Ads.
Can someone guide me on how to modify my configuration or enhance the LinkedIn Ads connector to include these additional fields? Here are some specifics of my current setup:

1. Source: LinkedIn Ads
  2. Destination: BigQuery
  3. Data Currently Received: Only urn:li:sponsoredCreative:156410194
  4. Desired Data Fields:
    ◦ Image URL
    ◦ Copies
    ◦ Text
    I’ve reviewed the connector documentation but couldn’t find a clear way to include these fields. Is there an advanced configuration or custom schema setting that I might be missing?

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.