Error creating Redshift destination connector with S3 staging

Summary

Error occurs when trying to create a Redshift destination connector with S3 staging using AWS Secret Manager for Secret Presence. Error message indicates a signature mismatch issue with S3 service.

Question

Hello all,

I am having an error when trying to create a Redshift destination connector with S3 staging.

I just deployed Airbyte OSS and tried to make use of AWS Secret Manger for Secret Presence and it is in this environment where I ran into this error, but if I create the destination with exact same settings in an environment without AWS Secret Manger for Secret Presence I am able to create the destination. So does anyone know a fix for this?

Here is the error:
Internal Server Error: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method. (Service: S3, Status Code: 403, Request ID: 17A2A8E174FAAE82, Extended Request ID: dd9025bab4ad464b049177c95eb6ebf374d3b3fd1af9251148b658df7ac2e3e8)

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.