Failure to build Airbyte from master

Hey all,
I’m following the steps to build Airbyte for local development to be able to test a change to a connector I’ve been working on.

However, when running SUB_BUILD=PLATFORM ./gradlew build I get:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':spotlessJava'.
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

This is happening even on master for me. Any help is appreciated

More details:

Step 'removeUnusedImports' found problem in 'airbyte-analytics/src/main/java/io/airbyte/analytics/SegmentTrackingClient.java':
null
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:119)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:577)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.java.GoogleJavaFormatStep$State.lambda$constructRemoveUnusedFunction$4(GoogleJavaFormatStep.java:210)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.java.GoogleJavaFormatStep$State.lambda$createRemoveUnusedImportsOnly$2(GoogleJavaFormatStep.java:187)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.FormatterFunc.apply(FormatterFunc.java:32)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.FormatterStepImpl$Standard.format(FormatterStepImpl.java:78)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.FormatterStep$Strict.format(FormatterStep.java:76)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.Formatter.compute(Formatter.java:230)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.PaddedCell.calculateDirtyState(PaddedCell.java:201)
        at com.diffplug.spotless.PaddedCell.calculateDirtyState(PaddedCell.java:188)
        at com.diffplug.gradle.spotless.SpotlessTaskImpl.processInputFile(SpotlessTaskImpl.java:88)

You don’t need to build the platform to change a connector version. You can build the connector using ./gradlew airbyte-integrations:connectors:your-connector:build
Do you have all tech stack and what head/commit are you in master?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.