- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 8 GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now?
- Source name/version: snowflake
- Destination name/version: GCS
- Step: The issue is happening during creating a destination
- Description: I have added the HMAC key but having this problem while the same credentials are working for other team member.
log file is attached
@marcosmarxm do you have any idea?
logs-c3389aa3-6f93-4c82-be1c-a646006a1a4d.txt (5.1 KB)
Hey what is that error it shows in the UI?
The connection tests failed.
Could not connect to the Gcs bucket with the provided configuration. The provided security credentials are not valid. (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403; Error Code: InvalidSecurity; Request ID: null; S3 Extended Request ID: null; Proxy: null)
Also when you say other team members are using it are they using it with Airbyte? If not can you try creating new credentials also be lenient with the permissions when you do it for the first time
yes they’re also doing it through airbyte.
Created an issue https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues/13590 so that team can look into it.