Hubspot Incremental Connector failing on sync

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte: No
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.15-alpha
  • Source name/version: Hubspot 0.1.51
  • Destination name/version: Amazon S3
  • Step: On sync
  • Description: The Hubspot incremental sync has been failing to complete for a few days now, Python appears to be throwing an exception when attempting to parse a response (or something related to the response)
    logs-4026.txt (182.3 KB)

The error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/airbyte/integration_code/source_hubspot/source.py", line 146, in read
    internal_config=internal_config,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/airbyte_cdk/sources/abstract_source.py", line 159, in _read_stream
    for record in record_iterator:
  File "/airbyte/integration_code/source_hubspot/source.py", line 175, in _read_incremental
    internal_config=internal_config,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/airbyte_cdk/sources/abstract_source.py", line 199, in _read_incremental
    stream_instance.state = stream_state
  File "/airbyte/integration_code/source_hubspot/streams.py", line 674, in state
    else pendulum.parse(state_value)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pendulum/parser.py", line 29, in parse
    return _parse(text, **options)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pendulum/parser.py", line 45, in _parse
    parsed = base_parse(text, **options)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pendulum/parsing/__init__.py", line 74, in parse
    return _normalize(_parse(text, **_options), **_options)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pendulum/parsing/__init__.py", line 115, in _parse
    return _parse_iso8601_interval(text)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pendulum/parsing/__init__.py", line 215, in _parse_iso8601_interval
    if "/" not in text:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

Looks it tries to convert the state value to ISO8601 date format but the variable is None.

If you change contact_lists to Full Refresh it works?

We’ve got another Hubspot connection set to full refresh, and that one has actually been failing the past couple days as well. I guess that means that switching contact_lists to full_refresh wouldn’t work?

Here are the logs:

logs-3787.txt (3.9 MB)

Just wanted to bump this, has this been picked up by anyone at Airbyte?

Sorry @cornjuliox for the delay, I’ll spend some time tomorrow investigate your issue!

Sorry, we just got off a long weekend here. No worries on that I’ll keep an eye out for updates.

Did you need any further assistance here @cornjuliox

Hey, sorry I missed your reply.

Yeah we still need assistance with this, the latest version of the Hubspot connector (0.1.58) still errors out when we try to run incremental sync.

logs-4828.txt (182.3 KB)

Sorry the long delay in reply Enrico. I opened a Github issue to our connector team solve the issue: https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues/12858

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.