Incomplete Salesforce schema when creating sync task

Summary

When creating a sync task to load data from Salesforce to Snowflake, some Salesforce objects are missing and others have incomplete fields in the schema. User is using self-hosted Airbyte on Docker Desktop version 0.50.39. Example table missing is Insurance Policy from Financial Services Cloud.

Question

Hey, I’ve encountered an issue when creating a sync (pipeline / task / ETL / whatever you wanna call it) loading data from Salesforce (relevant) to Snowflake (irrelevant).
The issue is: when selecting which data to move, I can’t see all of the Salesforce objects (tables) and those that I can see have fields (columns) missing.
So it seems like Airbyte is fetching an incomplete schema somehow?
(https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues/23253 there’s a github issue sounding similar to what I’m facing, but it was allegedly fixed almost a year ago?)
Does anyone know why that may be? Or if I can do anything about it?

Some details:
I’m using self-hosted Airbyte on Docker Desktop, version (I think) 0.50.39
An example table that’s missing from the schema is Insurance Policy (InsurancePolicy), from Financial Services Cloud (aka vlocity or Salesforce Industries)

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.