Issue with abctl login after setting credentials

Summary

User is facing issues with logging in via browser after setting credentials using abctl. Tried entering password as base64 encoded value and plain text but still getting ‘invalid username or password’ error.

Question

Hi all, I have just installed a new oss version with abctl on a local docker instance, but am having issues with my first login. I have set my username/password with abctl credentials and they both appear correctly in the output but when i try to login via the browser i get the error invalid username or password. For the password i tried entering it into abctl as a base64 encoded value and in plain text but neither version worked.

Any ideas what im missing?

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.