Issue with Airbyte connection in Cloud Composer UI

Summary

User is facing issues creating an Airbyte connection in Cloud Composer UI when deploying Airbyte on GKE with auto pilot mode using the latest version of the Helm chart. They are unsure how to find the host/IP in the Airbyte Kubernetes cluster to connect to, as it was previously the IP of the VM deployed with Docker.

Question

Hi, I’m running cloud composer v2 with autopilot in GCP. I had been using airbyte hosted on compute engine trigger the jobs with cloud composer. It’s working fine but I facing issues when trying to deploy airbyte on GKE with auto pilot mode using latest version of helm chart as suggested in guide.

1. Issue in trying to create airbyte connection in cloud composer UI. How to find out the host/ip in the airbyte kubernetes cluster we need to connect to? Previously, it’s the ip of the VM deployed with docker? (Attached the screenshot for the airbyte connection in airflow)
    Anyone have experience in this? :grin:

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.