• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
  • OS Version / Instance: EC2 t2.large
  • Memory / Disk:
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.47 - alpha
  • Source name/version: Postgres
  • Destination name/version: Redshift
  • Step: Normalisation, fetching JSON works fine
  • Description: I have two connections to a Postgres DB to sync the data to Redshift. Both fail at the normalisation step, however it worked before. My log below.

logs-224.txt (137.0 KB)

Hey @jablonskijakub,
Do you think its possible that your source schema changed?
Do you mind trying to:

• reset the data on the destination
  • run a schema refresh on the source

hey @alafanechere. thanks for your answer. I did what you suggested and still received the same error. This line appears in every failed sync:

function json_extract_path_text(super, "unknown", boolean) does not exist

isn’t it a Redshift related problem then? I run a normalisation using slightly different syntax - the column with json is coded as super thus this trick worked: "_airbyte_data".id as id

Do you mean you run a custom version of the normalization?
Did you change the raw table data types to SUPER?

no, I ran the normalisation in dbbeaver, not a custom one via Airbyte. No, haven’t change anything and it was a first sync.

Do you mind trying to upgrade Airbyte to its latest version and re-create your connection? If it’s still not working please open an issue on our GitHub repo and share the link here :pray:

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.