• OS Version / Instance: EC2 t2.large
  • Memory / Disk: 16Gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.65-alpha
  • Source name/version: Marketo 0.1.3
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.25
  • Step: Sync fails
  • Description:
    My Marketo sync fails when I have all 93 tables in the schema selected. However, if I’m only replicating the tables: activity_change_data_value, lead, program tables, the sync succeeds. Not sure why this is happening. Any help is appreciated!

logs-7696.txt (47.2 KB)

Sp replicating any other table other than this is leading to error? Can you try just selecting one table (other than the above mentioned) and share the logs

I’ve selected 5 other random tables the the sync works fine. Seems the issue only appears when the entire schema is selected

Bringing this back to the 3 original tables and it keeps failing now

logs-7830.txt (52.3 KB)

Hey feel free to create a github issue github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues here so that team can look into it. I would suggest to upload those log files also

Any idea what I can do in the short term? This is a pretty critical connector for us, we only need these 3 tables but they suddenly stopped working

Here’s the link to the github issue

I actually suspect this might be due to the Marketo rate limits, but I wonder how Fivetran gets around this issue?

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.