Issues with Connector Builder Incremental Sync and No Filter Configuration

Summary

The user is facing issues with the Connector Builder regarding incremental sync and No Filter configuration. The connector syncs the last 1000 records every sync instead of syncing new records based on the primary id key. It also does not move on to the next page if there are more records. User is looking for help setting this up for an API that supports incremental ids but not date time filtering.

Question

i am having a few issues with the connector builder specifically the incremental sync and the No Filter (data feed) configuration. When i set this up my connector just sync’s the last 1000 records every sync (my paging is set to 1000 records), it doesn’t seem to just sync the new records based on the primary id key.

it also just does the 1000 rather than actually move on to the next page if there is more. The first sync is fine and all 500k rows are loaded in fine, its just on the subsequent incremental’s. Has anyone else managed to set this up successfully for an api that doesn’t support date time filtering but does incremental id’s

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.