Issues with custom connector configuration and stream responses in Snowflake

Summary

User is facing issues with modifying custom connector configuration and getting blank responses from streams in Snowflake.

Question

I have a custom connector that I have been using to write data to Snowflake for about ~3 months. I have a few issues:
• When i go to modify the connector, I am unable to make any configuration changes or release new versions, yet my streams run and yield expected results (see error saving draft)
• Upon duplicating the YAML and creating a new custom connector, I am able to make updates, but all of my streams yield blank responses except for one (but work fine when testing).
Does anyone here have tips here?

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.