- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 64Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.13
- Source name/version: Iterable 0.1.15
- Destination name/version: Snowflake (0.4.28)
- Step: Sync
- Description: Iterable sync pulls all non-incremental (full-refresh) streams and after 72 hours and
Records read: 154512000 (71 GB), it finishes and fails.
I think looking at the logs, the sync doesn’t actually finish, it fails on the
events stream. Is this an issue with iterable schema validation?
Side note, can we not have such a costly job running for 3 days and loading 70gb of data only to fail at the end?
iterable_logs.txt (63.6 KB)
Did you change the timeout env variable?
That’ll do it. Totally forgot about that. Understandable. Thanks for the reply!