Jobs halts for long time with message *Setting kube job mdc*
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu, Windows or MacOS… are some example remove it with yours
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.36.6-alpha
- Source name/version: airbyte/source-postgres:0.4.11
- Destination name/version: airbyte/destination-bigquery:1.1.3
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source?
- Description: Remove this with the description of your problem.
logs-173.txt (367.0 KB)
Could you please the amount resources available for your pod on kubernetes? What’s the pod memory consumption / CPU while its idle according to logs?
Could you please also check on your source database if ongoing connection and queries are running from Airbyte? Please also double check your user has the right set of permission to read the table you want to replicate.
For debugging I would suggest you first sync a single table and make sure it works and then sync all the tables.
@alafanechere thank you… i will check into these and see how it goes.
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.