- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: latest
- Source name/version: Kafka
- Destination name/version: LocalJSON
- Step: Sync
- Description: I have created a source for kafka that actually connects to azure event hub as it is possible to use kafka to connect to these. The connection is successful but the consumer reads no messages. The logs don’t provide much info as it just says 0 messages but I know that there are and can consume them with a kafka consumer I created with python.
Hello and welcome to the community, @devhmars. Just to clarify: data is not sent to LocalJSON? Could you provide the logs anyway, they might give me more clarity on the situation. Thanks!