Maximum Sources, Destinations, and Connections in Airbyte

Summary

The user is inquiring about the maximum number of sources, destinations, and connections allowed in Airbyte, both in the cloud and standalone versions. They are also seeking information on the maximum number of accounts that can be configured per source, specifically for the Facebook Marketing API.

Question

Hi all,
I am new to Airbyte would like to know some things.

1. What is the maximum number of sources, destination and connection that I can have on Airbyte cloud as well as on standalone version? I found a page in which they have mentioned it for the Cloud version https://docs.airbyte.com/cloud/managing-airbyte-cloud/understand-airbyte-cloud-limits. Is it the latest version of document?
  2. I am willing to use Facebook Marketing API as source. Hence, would like to know how many accounts can I configure per source? I tried finding it on the web but had no luck.
    Thank you for the help!!

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.