- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 16Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.14-alpha
- Source name/version: MongoDB
- Destination name/version: MongoDB
- Step: creating the connection or a new source
- Description: The Destination setup is different from the Source setup for MongoDB and this cause a problem. Namely, during Source setup, I was correctly asked about the Authentication Source, while during the Destination setup this input is not available and the Authentication Source is simply automatically set to default value ‘admin’ which is not the case for us.
The mongodb connections for Source and Destination should be the same and should allow same values to be entered.