We tried doing an upgrade to the latest airbyte version, and it seems to have reintroduced a poisoned micronaut change that splits the way state vs normal log storage is handled, with no understanding of how to configure it outside of minio setups. If you look at the chart itself, it basically hardcodes the minio env vars: airbyte/env-configmap.yaml at master · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub and micronaut seems to be expecting something quite different: airbyte/application.yml at master · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub
My guess is the vast majority of your helm users will be aws deploys, and very rarely will they even touch minio for storage so seems like the wrong thing to default and test against
- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu, Windows or MacOS… are some example remove it with yours
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.40.32
- Source name/version:
- Destination name/version:
- Step: The issue is happening during sync, creating the connection or a new source?
- Description: Remove this with the description of your problem.