Multiple streams of the same type(class) in one source connector

I am working on a source connector for getting stock data from Yahoo Finance. Since in most use-cases data would need to be collected for tens of hundreds of stocks it would be in-efficient to have a connector for every individual stock.

I would like to d this:

def streams(self, config: Mapping[str, Any]) -> List[Stream]:
        return [Ticker(ticker=ticker for ticker in config["ticker"])]

But Airbyte only returns one stream.
How can/should I do this?

I have encountered the same problem. Has the problem been solved? I look forward to your reply

Hey can you try something similar to this below https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/blob/b8703ea6a113bc3c4fd4fe7d309802ca8632673f/airbyte-integrations/connectors/source-marketo/source_marketo/source.py#L522

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.