• Memory / Disk: 8Gb / 35 gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.45
  • Source name/version: Kyriba
  • Destination name/version: BigQuery/1.1.1
  • Step: Normalization
  • Description:
    An error started this morning:
    2022-04-26 20:02:03 destination > 2022-04-26 20:02:03 INFO i.a.i.d.b.u.AbstractBigQueryUploader(uploadData):98 - Data is successfully loaded to the source table _airbyte_raw_prod_accounts!

2022-04-26 20:02:03 INFO i.a.v.j.JsonSchemaValidator(test):56 - JSON schema validation failed.

errors: $: null found, object expected

2022-04-26 20:02:03 ERROR i.a.w.p.a.DefaultAirbyteStreamFactory(lambda$create$1):70 - Validation failed: null

The sync was working yesterday morning and no code, or schema changes had been made in between.

I queried all of the raw data (which imported successfully) in BigQuery, looking for anything that was an object in the schema that had a null value, but there was nothing.

Is there a way to find out which field the validator is complaining about, or gather more information to troubleshoot this error?
logs-1110.txt (26.7 KB)

The log you shared doens’t have any error message or normalization enabled

Thanks for the speedy response!

It looks like the Default Normalization had gotten turned off and I mistook the red ERROR text on line 54 for an error and not just that normalization was disabled.

I have noticed a number of times the default normalization gets disabled without me making any changes. Are there some actions that automatically reset it that I should be aware of?

Not that I have knowledge of

It looks like changing the frequency of the sync will move it from normalized to raw json. That was the only thing I had changed and I just confirmed with a test.

Hey @wjwatkinson if you can create an issue around it over github that will be helpful for the team

I’m still getting this error. How can i resolve this?