- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu 22.04
- Memory / Disk: 64Gb / 150GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.44.0
- Source name/version: Oracle 0.3.24
- Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.61
- Step: The issue is happening during sync
- Description: After starting my 3 Oracle Syncs, RAM usage increases over time and will eventually result in a run stopping because there is no RAM left on the machine. My guess is that old batch data is not getting cleaned properly after being written to Snowflake and thus leading to ever increasing RAM usage.
Afer cancelling the sync, ram usages drops back to 0.
Edit: The problem seems to start with oracle connector version 0.3.23