PG > RedShift sync (CDC, wall2json) not propagating deletes down to destination table

Hey, team. I’m testing AirByte for PG > RedShift sync (CDC, wall2json). both source and target work perfectly.
created a connection and mapped 2 tables with “Incremental | Deduped + History” method. primary key = 1 int field in PG

• first sync goes well

• if I modify record on source side - see new record appearing in ***_sdc table

• record in destination table gets updated

• new record in source - also goes through

BUT

• when delete in source
  • after sync see deletion record in ***_sdc table in destination
  • but record in destination table just remains. even after 2-3 syncs.

what might be wrong? why deletion event reaches SDC table in destination, but not applied to destination table itself? thanks in advance for your help

• Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
  • OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
  • Memory / Disk: 8Gb / 0.1 Tb
  • Deployment: EC2, AWS
  • Airbyte Version: 0.35.67-alpha
  • Source name/version: PG 0.4.10
  • Destination name/version: RedShift 0.3.29

Thanks for reporting this Mikhail, I raised the question to our engineer team. As soon they return to me I’ll update you.

I created the issue: https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte/issues/12716 this is a bug. I added the issue to roadmap

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.