- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: Official Docker images on AWS (CentOS)
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 8Gb / 100Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.38-alpha
- Source name/version: Posgtres 1.0.0
- Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.34
- Step: I setup a postgres source and snowflake destination as described in the documentation. The sync is setup to Full Overwrite, running manually, following the destination schema.
The sync works, but not all rows are synced. About 25% of the way there (3 million rows) the sync aborts with an error message saying “This should not happen” but then claims success. I tried different modes of synchronization (append, full, …) and get the same result each time.