- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 16Gb / 80 Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: Airbyte 0.35.58-alpha
- Source name/version: Posthog 0.1.6 Connector
- Destination name/version: Snowflake
- Step: Retrieving data from source
I’ve set up a quick Posthog → Snowflake connection and I’m quite puzzled when looking at the speed at which
eventsare retrieve with Posthog API.
Current I have ~3k(10MB)Records/min which is quite low compared to the ~12k(10MB)Records/15s I have on my other Mixpanel connector.
Any advice on how to investigate that ?
Hey could you share the complete logs file of one of the sync here
Yeah looks to me more like a resource issue. Could you try increasing the resources like memory and run it again?