- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Debian (GCP image debian-11-bullseye-v20220519)
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 7.5Gb / 100 Gb
- Deployment: Docker compose up -d
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.17-alpha
- Source name/version: Recurly 0.4.0 ( airbyte/source-recurly)
- Destination name/version: BigQuery 1.1.8 (airbyte/destination-bigquery)
- Step: Sync
I’m having some problems with Recurly replication
recurly.base_errors.ApiError: Unexpected 524 Error. Recurly Request Id: None
How could I approach this?
logs-39 (1).txt (756.8 KB)
another attempt example
happens almost in the beginning (accounts_notes)
logs-32 (1).txt (767.4 KB)
Looks it’s something Airbyte must handle in the connector Alex. Do you mind opening a Github issue to add this request in connector roadmap?
@marcosmarxm ok, will do when I have some time
Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.