• OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
  • Memory / Disk: 64gb
  • Deployment: Docker
  • Airbyte Version: 0.40.14
  • Source name/version: Redshift 0.3.14
  • Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.38
  • Step: Setting up Connection
  • Description: Discovering schema failed
    Even when i apply a specific schema in the source configuration, it still fails.
    The source connection succeeds. its only when i go to connect source to destination that this fails.
2022-10-21 05:44:36 INFO i.a.w.i.DefaultAirbyteStreamFactory(parseJson):68 - 2022-10-21 05:44:36 ERROR i.a.i.b.AirbyteExceptionHandler(uncaughtException):26 - Something went wrong in the connector. See the logs for more details.

Come on…

Same for when I try an S3 destination

Hey can you check the APi and see if it’s failing with a timeout error?

@harshith I dont understand? You want me to hit the create connection endpoint? Which API are you referring to

Can you also please check that the above configuration works on your end?

FYI redshift source version 0.3.7 works

Possibly this issue

2022-10-24 01:05:55 source > 2022-10-24 01:05:55 INFO c.z.h.p.PoolBase(getAndSetNetworkTimeout):536 - HikariPool-1 - Driver does not support get/set network timeout for connections. ([Amazon][JDBC](10220) Driver does not support this optional feature.)

Got it. Looks like there is already an issue Source Redshift - error trying to get schema from the source (Since version 0.3.12) · Issue #17988 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub on this. Can you give your +1 there and your comments, I will also notify the team