- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: you can use something like 4Gb
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: airbyte/octavia-cli:0.36.0-alpha
- Source name/version: snowflake
- Destination name/version: postgreSQL
- Step: The issue is happening during sync
Want to know will airbyte remove all related views & the table for each sync in postgreSQL if postgreSQL is set as a destination and use
full refresh + overwrite mode?
If set up my environment as using octavia client, source is snowflake, destination is pgSQL, by using “full refresh + overwrite” mode. I defined another view for my destination table in pgSQL.
But each time airbyte is synced, it will automatically first deletes that view. Wondering whether this is intended?