S3 Destination not accepting Avro file type

Is this your first time deploying Airbyte : Yes
Airbyte Version : 0.35.64-alpha
Source name: MSSQL
Destination name : S3
Step : Setting new destination, on sync with output format AVRO
Description : sync is successful for PARQUET and other file types. AVRO fails with “Connection Tests Failed: Internal Server Error: null”

From the error logs:
2022-04-05 16:27:08 [32mINFO[m i.a.v.j.JsonSchemaValidator(test):56 - JSON schema validation failed.
errors: $.format_type: does not have a value in the enumeration [Avro], $.compression_codec: string found, object expected, $.compression_codec: should be valid to one and only one of the schemas

Hi @Crlough,
Do you encounter the same error when you create a fresh S3 destination directly with Avro set up? I successfully created a new S3 destination with avro:

Hi Augustin,

Confirming that re-creating the S3 destination with an initial output format of Avro works! But it throws a different error now related to the compression level value in the JSON schema. I’ll make a separate thread.

Thank you!
Connor

Hi there from the Community Assistance team.
We’re letting you know about an issue we discovered with the back-end process we use to handle topics and responses on the forum. If you experienced a situation where you posted the last message in a topic that did not receive any further replies, please open a new topic to continue the discussion. In addition, if you’re having a problem and find a closed topic on the subject, go ahead and open a new topic on it and we’ll follow up with you. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us to provide a supportive community.