- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: AWS EC2 Image
- Memory / Disk: 8 Gig/256 Gig
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: v0.41.0
- Source name/version: Salesforce/2.0.12
- Destination name/version: Snowflake/1.0.4
- Step: During Synch
- Description: Some record updates have not synched, older data still persists. Impacts high volume objects such as Accounts, Opportunities, Quotes and QuoteLines.
There isn’t a specific pattern. I do see records with Modified Date-Timestamp before and after the modified timestamp of the two ‘missing’ updates.
I have setup incremental synch with dedup. I checked RAW table, it does not have the modified records. Leads me to believe the record was missed by Airbyte.
I checked using a parallel synch driven by Fivetran.
Has anyone faced this issue? Any specific log data required for troubleshooting? Appreciate any ideas?