- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: Ubuntu
- Memory / Disk: 40GB
- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.21
- Source name/version: Postgres 0.4.31
- Destination name/version: BigQuery 1.1.11
- Step: Syncing
- Description: Airbyte returns Something went wrong in the connector. Logging is not clear on what is causing the trouble.
Here are the full logs:
logs-1684.txt (1.3 MB)
Are you using CDC? Sometimes this happens because you’re using CDC with a hot standby server.
You need to increase the timeout in postgres source because the problem is: Airbyte is syncing but Postgres closed the connection to update the binlog
Hello, Marcos. Thanks for your answer.
I am not using CDC, however, changing the timeout parameter in the database solved the problem.