Source S3: try to use ARN instead of URL path to ingest file

Hey! Sorry if it’s too noob question, but I’m probablymissing something:I want to use Airbyte to load NYC taxi data (open dataset information) to my local postgres DB. Have setup destination. I’m setting up:
dateset: nyc-yellow-data
path pattern: yellow_tripdata_.csv
bucket (I’m using ARN, as I see it’s an option and I can’t find more information about buckets and etc online): arn:aws:s3:::nyc-tlcGetting:

The connection tests failed. ParamValidationError(‘Parameter validation failed:\nInvalid bucket name “arn:aws:s3:::nyc-tlc”: Bucket name must match the regex “^[a-zA-Z0-9.\-_]{1,255}$” or be an ARN matching the regex “^arn:(aws).:(s3|s3-object-lambda):[a-z\-0-9]:[0-9]{12}:accesspoint[/:][a-zA-Z0-9\-.]{1,63}$|^arn:(aws).*:s3-outposts:[a-z\-0-9]+:[0-9]{12}:outpost[/:][a-zA-Z0-9\-]{1,63}[/:]accesspoint[/:][a-zA-Z0-9\-]{1,63}$”’)

Just don’t start shooting that it’s a regexp, figure it out it’s a bit too complicated to me to understand and there is not much information about the dataset (edited)

Created issue to follow up this: Source S3: sync file using ARN address · Issue #6483 · airbytehq/airbyte · GitHub

For now the workaround is to use the normal URL s3://… to the file