- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance:
- Memory / Disk: of what? server, worker, temporal?
- Deployment: Kubernetes deployment
- Airbyte Version: 0.35.29-alpha
- Source name/version: Postgres SQL 11
- Destination name/version: Big Query
- Step: During sync
Hi, Ive been running an ETL from my GCP SQL database to Big Query for a few months (incremental, based on updatedAt).
Im seeing an issue where sometimes the job just hangs in “Running” state, very much indefinitely, for no apparent reason (hours), and I need to go and click “cancel” so that a new job takes over. It’s completely intermittent and a cancel usually “unblocks” it. Im wondering if there is a way to set a timeout so that it cancels itself after a certain amount of time or something of that effect.