Trouble linking Airbyte output to dbt models in dagster

Summary

The user is facing issues with linking Airbyte output to dbt models in dagster, where the relation between the two is not displayed correctly and intermediate tables are created. They are seeking assistance in resolving this problem.

Question

Hi everyone, I use Airbyte to extract data from specific APIs and save the json results in PostgreSQL. After that I use dbt to delete some duplicate rows. But when I use the Airbyte’s output in my dbt models, in dagster it doesn’t show the relation between airbyte and dbt with specific arrows and create a intermediate tables same as the output of Airbyte. Do you know what the problem is? I appreciate if you help me regarding it.
Thanks

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want
to access the original thread.