- Deployment: Docker
- Airbyte Version: What version are you using now? 0.40.7
- Source name/version: Twilio version 0.1.8
- Destination name/version: Snowflake 0.4.36
- Step: During sync
While using the twilio connector it appears that only the main account data is being pulled. We have a lot of subaccounts. Would it be possible to adjust the implementation to automatically get data from subaccounts or is there perhaps a better way to do this? I realize some may suggest to just add a connection per sub account but I have hundreds of subaccounts so that seems like a poor solution.
Hello there! You are receiving this message because none of your fellow community members has stepped in to respond to your topic post. (If you are a community member and you are reading this response, feel free to jump in if you have the answer!) As a result, the Community Assistance Team has been made aware of this topic and will be investigating and responding as quickly as possible.
Some important considerations that will help your to get your issue solved faster:
- It is best to use our topic creation template; if you haven’t yet, we recommend posting a followup with the requested information. With that information the team will be able to more quickly search for similar issues with connectors and the platform and troubleshoot more quickly your specific question or problem.
- Make sure to upload the complete log file; a common investigation roadblock is that sometimes the error for the issue happens well before the problem is surfaced to the user, and so having the tail of the log is less useful than having the whole log to scan through.
- Be as descriptive and specific as possible; when investigating it is extremely valuable to know what steps were taken to encounter the issue, what version of connector / platform / Java / Python / docker / k8s was used, etc. The more context supplied, the quicker the investigation can start on your topic and the faster we can drive towards an answer.
- We in the Community Assistance Team are glad you’ve made yourself part of our community, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions and resolve the problems as quickly as possible. Expect to hear from a specific team member as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and attention.
The Community Assistance Team
Hi @alex-swell, thanks for your patience! This is not a feature we currently support, unfortunately. I suggest you open a feature request issue on GitHub!