Updating access and refresh tokens in custom connector with OAuth authentication

Summary

Custom connector built using faros-airbyte-cdk with OAuth authentication needs guidance on updating new access and refresh tokens in the source.

Question

Hi Team, I’ve built a custom connector using the faros-airbyte-cdk with OAUTH authentication where a refresh token becomes invalid after it has been used to create an access token. In these situations, a new refresh token is returned along with the access token.
How do i go about updating the new access and refresh token in the source?

This topic has been created from a Slack thread to give it more visibility.
It will be on Read-Only mode here. Click here if you want to access the original thread.