- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: Yes
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS
- Memory / Disk: you 16Gb / 1 Tb
- Deployment: Local Docker
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.34-alpha
- Source name/version: source-mysql/0.3.0
- Destination name/version: destination-mysql/0.1.13
- Step: during sync
We new using Airbyte and evaluating the tool to synchronize two data models.
At that first moment, we configured the source and destination (MySQL to MySQL) and the synchronization went without problems. But when trying to customize the DBT we are facing an error that we cannot overcome.
Due to log, DBT cannot find MySQL module adapter:
Can anyone help me identify what we’re doing wrong?