- Is this your first time deploying Airbyte?: No
- OS Version / Instance: MacOS 12.2.1
- Memory / Disk: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
- Deployment: Kubernetes
- Airbyte Version: 0.39.1-alpha
- Source name/version: Private python source
- Destination name/version: Private python destination
- Description: Our Airbyte is deployed by Kubernetes. Kubernetes support a feature named Secrets for private environment variables such as authentications/password. I would like to have our Airbyte to utilize that feature. I tried to look at the java code in KubePodProcess.java file to find where I can modify the code for this feature but I couldn’t locate exactly where.
Any pointers on this matter is appreciated. Thank you!
Please let me know if I’m not being cleared.